Waukesha County Historical Society Markers
For information on specific markers use the links below.
01 Big Bend
- 01-01 Haseltine Cobblestone House, Hwy 164 & Artesian Road
- 01-02 Village of Big Bend, W230S9185 Nevins Road
- 02-01 Aitkin Brothers Birth Place, 2417 Bluemound Road
- 02-02 Caroline Quiner Birth Place, NW corner Brookfield Road & Davidson Road
- 02-03 City of Brookfield, 2585 Pilgrim Parkway
- 02-04 Dunkel Behling Inn, 1045 Pilgrim Road
- 02-05 Oak Hill Cemetery, Brookfield Road, 1/2 mile south of Capitol Drive
- 02-06 Pioneer Cemetery, NW corner of Pilgrim Square & North Avenue
- 02-07 William Donaldson House, 1045 Pilgrim Road
- 05-01 Cushing Memorial Park, West of downtown Delafield on Main Street
- 05-02 Hawks Inn, N426 Wells Street
- 05-03 Lapham Peak, Hwy C between I-94 & Hwy 18
09 Genesee Depot
- 12-01 Lannon Amateur Baseball Capitol, Lannon Road west of Main Street
- 12-02 St. James Catholic Church, W220N6570 Town Line Road (Hwy 74)
- 13-01 Halquist Quarry, W23560 Lisbon Road
- 13-02 Lisbon German Cemetery (Zion), Maple Road south of railroad tracks
- 13-03 Lisbon Plank School, W23558 Lisbon Road (Hwy K)
- 13-04 Plainview School, SE corner of Plainview Road & Hillside Road
- 13-05 Town of Lisbon, Good Hope Road & Hillside Road
15 Menomonee Falls
- 16-01 Beaumont Hop House, W29681 Rybeck Rd.
- 16-02 First Baptist Church of Merton, 6996 Main St.
- 16-03 Martin Weber, Sr., Fireman’s Park
- 16-04 Merton Village, Main St. across from Fireman’s Park
- 17-01 Monches, Village Park
- 19-01 Luther Parker Cemetery, North Cape Road and Ryan Road
- 19-02 Muskego, S 8200 Racine Ave. (Hwy Y)
- 19-03 Muskego Beach Amusement Park, W17706 Janesville Road (Hwy L)
21 New Berlin
- 21-01 CalhounHamlet, Calhoun Road south of Greenfield at bike trail
- 21-02 Cheney Faulkner Home, 5810 S. Racine Ave. (Hwy Y)
- 21-03 Cornfalfa Farms – Swartz Bros., Racine Ave. and Swartz Rd.
- 21-04 Freewill Baptist Church, 19750 West National Ave.
- 21-05 Julius Heil Home, 19890 Julius Heil Road
- 21-06 Linnie Lac Pond Dam Site, Hwy HH between Hwy Y and Martin Drive
- 21-07 New Berlin Hills Golf Course,13175 West Graham St.
- 24-01 Oconomowoc, Hwy 67 one block north of Hwy 16
- 24-02 Oconomowoc Masonic Center, 307 North Lake Road
- 24-03 The Inn at Pine Terrace, 315 East Lisbon Road
- 26-01 Clark House Museum, 206 East Wisconsin
- 26-02 Pewaukee Lakefront Building, downtown at railroad tracks and beach
- 26-03 Waukesha Beach, Oakton Road east of CH SS
28 Stone Bank
- 31-01 Dodges Corners Cemetery, east of Center Road on Maple Drive
- 31-02 Maney Ridge Prehistoric Effigy Mounds, Hwy 164, .6 mi north of Kelsey Rd.
- 31-03 Reformed Presbyterian Church, W234S7710 Big Bend Drive
- 31-04 Town of Vernon, W249S8910 Center Road
- 34-01 Club 400, 322 Williams St.
- 34-02 Cohn’s Shoes, Corner of Clinton and Madison St.
- 34-03 Courthouse Square, 101 W. Main St.
- 34-04 Cutler Home, SW corner of Central and Maple
- 34-05 Cutler Park Indian Mounds, Corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Maple Ave.
- 34-06 Dunbar Oak, Bethesda Park on Dunbar St.
- 34-07 Hobo Spring, Frame Park off of Moreland Blvd.
- 34-08 Lain-Estberg Home (American Legion), 229 Wisconsin Ave.
- 34-09 Lindholm Building, 222 Maple St.
- 34-10 Lyman Goodnow Memorial, Prairie Home Cemetery, oldest section
- 34-11 Moor Mud Baths Hotel, 500 Riverview Ave.
- 34-12 Northwestern Railroad Station, 319 Williams St.
- 34-13 Pix Theater, 264 W. Main St.
- 34-14 Silurian Spring, Spring Park behind YMCA
- 34-15 Corner of Grand Ave. and Wisconsin Ave.
- 34-16 Waukesha Engine Division, Corner of Prairie Ave. and St. Paul Ave.
- 34-17 Weber Brewery, 210 E. North St.
- 34-18 Les Paul, Cutler Park Bandshell off of Maple Ave.
- 34-19 The Freeman, Barstow and South St.
- 34-20 Rotunda, 235 West Broadway
- 34-21 Resthaven (New Tribes Bible Institute), 915 N Hartwell Ave